Teclab Management Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position of an Occupational Health Nurse below:
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The personnel will be responsible for the administration of all
occupational health services in accordance with company standard
operating policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to
achieve the desired goals and objectives.
- Assists with all aspects of health services, staffing, client
services, competency, processes, customer service, and quality
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily administrative and operational activities of occupational health services.
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations
- Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment, and pro-grams related to occupational health services
- Assist with the accident investigation program to identify root cause analysis of all incidents and near misses.
- Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare
programs to improve health and facilitate return to work, maintain OSHA
records/reports and worker medical files
- Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring occupational health equipments and consumables are always available, fully functional and caliberated
- Attends to all clients promptly, keeping all appointments, referrals and conducting relevant and indicated screening services
- Collaborate with outside resources for client services, such as
booking appointments, sourcing healthcare providers, third-party
administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies,
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient
and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with
clinical nursing guidelines
- Guide and direct all referrals to outside healthcare providers
and services; Provide appropriate case management, disability
evaluation, return to work assessments and patient counseling.
- Administer the company’s Drug-Free Workplace Program.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Must be a Qualified and Registered Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3 years minimum work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 5th October, 2016.