- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory
levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders;
verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering
questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping
customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
- Maintenance of hygiene in the office premises and other cleaning activities.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance;
troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment
operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Minimum of an OND qualification.
- Quick learner.
- Minimum 2-3 Experience will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Individual should be able to work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.