Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria
Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody
International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations
in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence
numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UFR/OLT Sites Onshore Pre-commissioning Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
- Attending all the Pre-commissioning activities organised by UFR
and /OLT CTRs – work repartition, priorities, schedule, resources,
coordination of the preparation team.
- Attending the daily/weekly meetings with the UFR/OLT COMPANY Site representatives.
- Issuing daily/weekly reports within agreed or set time frame.
- Following up the schedule of onshore pre-commissioning of UFR and OLT Contractors in order to reach the planned end date.
- Reporting to each Yards Company Site Representative and UFR
Construction Manager about all technical issues that require to be
specifically addressed in documentation review or during
Pre-commissioning progress meetings.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that
allows full tracking of Pre-commissioning events either to be used for
reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated contract team specialists.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary.
- Reviewing of the pre-commissioning procedures or dossier with
the pre-commissioning orientation and ensure pre-commissioning
- Witnessing and validating the execution of EWT, SCNL, Aveon, IMS
and Breman Yards pre-commissioning activities with due consideration
for safety, technical, quality, cost, schedule and achieving smooth hand
- Supervising UFR and OLT Contractors for the integration of UFR and OLT activities within the OPERCOM and ICAPS processes.
- Reporting to Management any issues they may face and propose ways of improvement.
- Checking pre-commissioning progress against schedule and
recommending any necessary corrective actions, close follow up on punch
- Reporting immediately any unexpected events which may affect pre-commissioning.
- The review of the various pre-commissioning preparation tasks to be performed by the UFR Contractor.
- Reviewing pre-commissioning management procedures (hand over,
interfaces, punch list, internal, organization Following UFR and OLT
Contractors preparations of the onshore pre-commissioning activities
and,ensuring all the HSE requirements are well implemented.
- Following Pre-commissioning activities ensuring the Pre-commissioning procedures are duly enforced by UFR and OLT Contractors.
- Ensuring HSE requirements are taken into consideration during
Pre-commissioning phases and that design is approved by Third parties
(Certification and/or Classification and/or MWS) when applicable.
- Participating to the UFR and OLT Pre-commissioning risk
assessment and following mitigation measures, in close coordination with
the contractor risk management team.
- Verifying that all safety and environmental findings will be implemented in the final procedures.
- Ensuring that contractor HSE plan is properly bridged with the
contracts HSE plan and that contractor implement the necessary
prevention means to minimize risk to people and Company/contractor
assets, at any time during the Pre-commissioning phase.
- Graduate degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Sound background in Oil & Gas installations and onshore construction.
- Minimum 7 years cumulative experience engineering, fabrication or operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th September, 2016.