7 Sep 2016
Oxygen Manufacturing and Trading Company Vacancy in Lagos
experience to make its business operations more effective and profitable by developing, coordinating and sustaining effective business operations methods and processes, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
- Superintend the general management of operations of the manufacturing division.
- Drive and coordinate marketing activities within the Lagos operation businesses.
- To be responsible for Strategy development for business growth and increased profitability for the Lagos operations.
- Perform oversight function on quality assurance and product traceability.
- Responsible for cylinder management and traceability.
- Participate in the development of pricing dynamics for all products sold within the Lagos operations.
- Manage and coordinate annual budgeting activities for Lagos operations.
- B.Sc in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical or Industrial Engineering).
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Age: Not Above 40 years.
- Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience in senior management position.
- Resourceful with strong leadership skills.
- Result Oriented and enjoys being a pace setter.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office( Excel , Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative with Team working skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject as "Operations Manager"
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.