18 Sep 2016
PAL Pensions Vacancies for Business Developement Team Assistants (NYSC)
2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Job Title: Business Development: Team Assistants (NYSC)
- Sort /Bundle mail in preparation for delivery or transportation in case of statement delivery
- Deliver mails to registered addresses within stipulated timeframe and submit money receipts collected along mail routes
- Return signed and dated acknowledgement copies of all mails delivered.
- Record address changes for redirection of mails
- Provide updates to PSC to enable them issue notices concerning undelivered mails to Clients and provide information on alternative location where these mails can be collected
- Maintain accurate records for mails delivered and undelivered. To be signed off daily by line manager.
- Provide customers with change of personal information forms where necessary and submit updates to line Manager.
- Report any unusual circumstances concerning mail delivery, including the condition of mail, feedback from recipient, etc.
- Under general supervision, performs mail delivery tasks.
- Sorts, and distributes outgoing letters and statement of accounts to clients within a specified location, travelling by public conveyance.
- Work involves commuting between other office and assigned locations.
- May retrieve mails from customers to addressed Regions and/or Divisions.
- Perform other related work for the team as required.
Minimum Educated level
- Good command of English Language
- Substantial knowledge of assigned routes
- Knowledge of the departmental functions and a basic understanding of the deliverables
- Ability to be meticulous and keep proper records
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.