20 Sep 2016
Patrol Supervisor Job at Red Eye Security Limited
The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Red Eye Security Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor
- Take the lead on productivity issues and monitor work performance and efficiency of operatives and subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedule are followed and project is executed effectively and within budget.
- Remediate and document all performance issues with direct reports.
- Implement strategic initiatives and Identify opportunities to expand the business.
- Ensure safe, profitable and successful management of all operations
- Patrol locations to ensure operatives comply with organisation's standard.
- Maintain quality relationship with operatives, clients and company's management team.
- Other duties deemed fits.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Must be between age 30-40years.
- Must have at least 4years work experience as a patrol supervisor with a security firm.
- Ability to drive car and motorcycle.
- Ability to work under less supervision.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills and attention to details to solve complex issues.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Proficient in related computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.