Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company
incorporated in Nigeria, managed by seasoned security personnel with a
wide range of security experiences. Red Eye Security Limited is in
partnership with Supreme UK Security Limited, one of the leading
security firms in England.
The company’s client targets include among
others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational
institutions, private and public offices, government departments and
Red Eye Security Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor
- Take the lead on productivity issues and monitor work
performance and efficiency of operatives and subcontractors to ensure
project plans and schedule are followed and project is executed
effectively and within budget.
- Remediate and document all performance issues with direct reports.
- Implement strategic initiatives and Identify opportunities to expand the business.
- Ensure safe, profitable and successful management of all operations
- Patrol locations to ensure operatives comply with organisation’s standard.
- Maintain quality relationship with operatives, clients and company’s management team.
- Other duties deemed fits.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Must be between age 30-40years.
- Must have at least 4years work experience as a patrol supervisor with a security firm.
- Ability to drive car and motorcycle.
- Ability to work under less supervision.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills and attention to details to solve complex issues.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Proficient in related computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2016.