PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are
looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than
180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance,
Tax and Advisory services.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transactions Manager
Reference Number: 125-NIG00106
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Individuals will be key team members on large complex
assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size
- Build and sustain relationships with client management team
members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador
and role model for the Firm.
- Coach and guide less experienced staff and actively assist in
the development of others. The successful candidate will need to
demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive
and constructive feedback.
- Individuals will need to be able to manage their own time, plan
and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines.
Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Individuals will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using
their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the
advantage of their client.
- Individuals will be required to identify and manage risks and ensure the Firm’s frameworks are implemented.
- Strong academic background (financial qualifications such as Chartered Accountant highly desirable).
- Experience of financial due diligence is highly regarded, though
we would consider candidates with experience of managing advisory or
transaction related engagement or with other skills and the aptitude
- Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong personal impact.
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure.
- IT skills – strong excel, power-point and word skills desired
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.