The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic,
multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team
of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting
experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening
new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares
the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high
premium on personal development and career growth.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage and coordinate activities across multiple project teams and ensure proper monitoring, evaluation and program execution.
- To ensure key projects (new outlets rollout, renovation projects
etc.) are led and managed to excellence within budget and alignment to
Company requirement and quality standard.
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring of and reporting on project activities.
- Managing the project’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs
against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensure adequate tracking and coordinate activities across multiple project and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and set up a project management and administrative
system, ensure the timely implementation of the institutional and
capacity building components of the project.
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, and
monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills- ability to lead diverse teams to achieve project initiative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Creative/innovative, with sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience with at least 3 years at
managerial levels handling multiple projects across multiple locations.
- Must have engage in end-to-end management of massive projects and programs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.