16 Sep 2016
Program Manager Job at The Place, Lagos
We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage and coordinate activities across multiple project teams and ensure proper monitoring, evaluation and program execution.
- To ensure key projects (new outlets rollout, renovation projects etc.) are led and managed to excellence within budget and alignment to Company requirement and quality standard.
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring of and reporting on project activities.
- Managing the project’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensure adequate tracking and coordinate activities across multiple project and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and set up a project management and administrative system, ensure the timely implementation of the institutional and capacity building components of the project.
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, and monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on results)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills- ability to lead diverse teams to achieve project initiative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Creative/innovative, with sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Minimum of 7 years' cognate experience with at least 3 years at managerial levels handling multiple projects across multiple locations.
- Must have engage in end-to-end management of massive projects and programs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.