Job Title: Property Manager
- Ensure a quick turnover of vacant units through the setup of an
effective marketing plan and procedure for maintaining full occupancy,
as well as maintaining a waiting list of suitable prospective tenants.
- The implementation of an effective and efficient rent collection procedure to ensure income flow.
- The enforcement of lease terms and where necessary, the taking of appropriate legal action to ensure compliance.
- Provide a comparative market analysis of ongoing rents in the area in order to determine appropriate rental for your building.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Determine an applicable service charge.
- Rent Collection, Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals.
- Tenant Management and Coordination.
- Service Charge Administration.
- The provision of services to suit current needs economically whilst anticipating future needs based on experience and expertise.
- The reduction of the inhouse cost of administering a range of property service contracts.
- Competitive and scalable fees.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in related course.
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- 5-7years relevant work experience as property manager.
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation.
- Valid real estate agent/broker license.
- BS degree in related field
- Upper credit.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized with excellent time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply