PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are
looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than
180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance,
Tax and Advisory services.
PwC is looking for a Manager to oversee engagements that enable our
clients to realize competitive advantage from their operations. Specific
areas of focus include Operations optimization, Operating model
design, Process analysis and design, Supply chain optimization, Cost
management, Financial Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
strategy development & Project/Program Management.
PwC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Economist (Internal Firm Service)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00104
Department: Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research under the guidance
of the Economist, providing research input and data analysis for the
PwC Nigeria Economic Bulletins and other Thought Leadership publications
- Work on various challenging engagements across the PwC network on a project basis
- Communicate and engage clients on emerging economic and industry trends based on the output of our analysis
- Maintain Thought Leadership publications and Macro database; ensuring accessibility for the larger PwC Nigeria network
- Work with other business groups to deliver on client
presentations and information requests, represent the team in meetings,
delivering PWC’s capabilities to clients
- Monitor developing Global and Domestic trends in various
industries, anticipate changes in business and financial conditions as
well as underlying behavioral relationships using modelling techniques
- Application of technical tools: market analysis, business
modelling, strategy, policy appraisal and economic modelling in
developing client solutions
- Education: Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics
- Grade requirements: 2:1 and above
- Experience No more than 2 years experience as a research economist or analyst
- Relevant work experience, strong analytical skills in the field of macro-economic and financial analysis.
- An interest in global and domestic macro issues and an understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent inter-personal communication and presentation skills,
including the capacity to communicate complex technical issues in simple
terms, verbally and in writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.