7 Sep 2016
Quality Control Analyst Job at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst (Night Shift)
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
- Approving incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning unacceptable products.
- Water control treatment.
- Ensure all staff complies with the product’s standard of operations.
- Ensure that production and packaging of products are done in line with good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure consistent, unadulterated and high quality products.
- Overall inspection of equipments.
- Daily hygiene monitory and examination.
- Real time quality control checks, quality maintenance and quality assurance.
- BSc/HND in Biochemistry
- Proactive, dynamic, visionary and result oriented individual
- Must be willing to run a night shift.
- Minimum of 3-4years years work experience in similar position
- Deep Knowledge of cGMP, NAFDAC, ISO and SON requirements
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code QCA as the subject of the mail
Note: Applicants living in Agbara Axis are advised to apply
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.