27 Sep 2016
Quantity Surveyor Job in a Property/Real Estate Company
and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare Bill of Quantities for all building developments / design.
- Review all payment request/ certification/ valuations, confirm correctness of claims and ascertain in line with contract terms.
- Verify all variation claims.
- Prepare and Review final project accounts
- Prepare Bid Evaluation Reports from returned tenders. Prepare priced Bill/ tender.
- Carry out periodic price survey of key building material and going rates for specific work packages for various cadre of building contractors.
- B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- Master degree in Building Technology/Quantity Surveying will be added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a construction company or Estate Valuers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume/CV, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com
Note: Only Short-Listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 11th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.