28 Sep 2016
Regional Advisor Job at CRCM Corporate Risk & Crisis Management
Job Title: Regional Advisor Nigeria (m/f)
- Along with a deep insight into the political and / or the economic situation in Nigeria, you must at least have a BSC in Economics / Political Sciences or equivalent.
- A Master's Degree would be a distinct advantage.
- Some years of post-graduation experience in professional economic or political research or other relevant experience in national/international organizations / national government, or academic institutions would be considered favorably.
- Such experience will be viewed positively even where the above education experience is not met.
- At CRCM you will conduct research for research assignments and autonomously prepare relevant written reports.
- At all stages you will cooperate closely with the colleagues of the Regional Advisor Team.
- -Research into backgrounds
- -Analysis and risk assessment
- -Coordination and communication with the Regional Advisor Team
Our offer to all Regional Advisors
- -Exciting, challenging and multi-faceted research projects
- -Cooperative work climate and uncomplicated way of dealing with each other
- -Flat hierarchy coupled with an open company structure
- -Professional induction and support
- -Attractive pay
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application including a cover letter and detailed CV by e-mail in English, French or German to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.