Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Ltd bought over
the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus
becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap,
Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands
Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the
past 5 years
Saro Lifecare Limited recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- He/She ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned
open markets are served; and SLC products are available & visible at
the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading
to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retails outlets
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact
Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Must be resident in City of interest
- Computer literate
- OND (Any Discipline) Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age – 20-30 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae
and brief profile electronically Using their Location & Position
applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location |
Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job
experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2016