Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD)
is seeking a Webmaster to join its team. SCDDD is a nonprofit
organization based in Abuja Nigeria and highly committed to research,
advocacy training and policy analysis in the areas of conflict
democracy and sustainable development in
Nigeria, Africa and the world in general.
Job Title: Web Master
- BSc/HND in Computer Science or any other related qualification in computing
- An experienced Webmaster of at least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement
- Between 23 and 35 years of age.
- Applicant must have experience in WordPress Content Management System (CMS) Development, HTML5, CSS, and PHP
- Applicant must be able to debug issues that arise with the performance of the website
- Applicant must be social media savvy (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Applicant must also be a team player
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design using
Photoshop/Fireworks/InDesign with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Applicant must be passionate about driving fresh web base ideas and creativities at all time in consonant with the goal of SCDDD
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop and Fireworks
How to Apply
Applicants should send an Application Letter, CV and links to previous job to: firstname.lastname@example.org