26 Sep 2016
Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD) Job for a Webmaster in Abuja
at 09:40 Tags: Abuja Jobs , Savannah Centre for Diplomacy Democracy and Development , Website Administrator
democracy and sustainable development in Nigeria, Africa and the world in general.
Job Title: Web Master
- BSc/HND in Computer Science or any other related qualification in computing
- An experienced Webmaster of at least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement
- Between 23 and 35 years of age.
- Applicant must have experience in WordPress Content Management System (CMS) Development, HTML5, CSS, and PHP
- Applicant must be able to debug issues that arise with the performance of the website
- Applicant must be social media savvy (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Applicant must also be a team player
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design using Photoshop/Fireworks/InDesign with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Applicant must be passionate about driving fresh web base ideas and creativities at all time in consonant with the goal of SCDDD
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop and Fireworks
How to Apply
Applicants should send an Application Letter, CV and links to previous job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.