15 Sep 2016
SEO Assistant/Content Writer Job at Jumia Travel
Jumia Travel was founded in 2013 by Jumia and is backed by MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Orange, Axa and financial partners.
Jumia Travel is currently looking for a candidate to join our highly professional and dynamic team as SEO Assistant/Content Writer.
Job Title: SEO Assistant/Content Writer
You are in charge of developing and managing SEO campaigns in order to improve the company's organic search results in Nigeria.
- Write or improve original, powerful SEO content for the website and the blog in order to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Link building and viral strategies
- Discover link opportunities through competitive backlink research via tools such as Linkbird or Searchmetrics.
- Keyword Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Excellent written skills in English
- Great Storyteller
- Flexible, action and results oriented,
- Avid internet user with strong computer skills
- Any knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, HTML is a plus point.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Marketing, Journalism, Advertisement or similar.
- Experience in writing research papers, blog posts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.