12 Sep 2016
Service Engineer Vacancy in a Global Packaging
client fill the role of Service Engineer.
Peoplesource Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
Job ID: PTPFSE 01
Department: Sales Maintenance Unit
Report to: Sales Management and Marketing & Product Management Director
- The incumbent will be involved in executing preventive maintenance activities in line with the organisation’s global standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- The successful candidate will be part of a team but the majority of the time will be spent out working with customers.
- To be successful in this position the he/she must enjoy to work independently, remotely and to travel a lot, sometimes working outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs.
- He/she must have strong personal drive and interest in self-development. This position offers opportunities for a future long term career (even internationally), in a sustainable and mature market in a global company.
- Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyers.
- Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with Company’s global standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Act as an ambassador for the Company at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that company’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
- Execute all work in accordance with Company and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Company’s standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QTIM processes.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Inform relevant Company’s staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of the Company’s service. Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
- A Service Engineer is in regular contact with customers, colleagues, Key Account Managers, Team Leader and FSO Area Manager.
- Mechatronics/polytechnical training (vocational education at university level or equivalent is a must have.
- Computer skills (Office skills).
- Automation and Process
- Installations, maintenance and/or service work.
- Technician, Service Engineer from another company, Development Engineer
Required Functional Competences:
- TS Maintenance Execution
- TS Production Equipment Functionality
- TS Production Lines
- TS Portfolio Knowledge
- TS Food Safety
- TS Installation
- QT Quality Culture
- TS Basic Occupational Health & Safety
- Strong personal drive and interest in developing yourself is required.
- High integrity and ability to lead self
- Suitable candidates must have proven mechanical skills and to work both supervised and independent.
- English (proficient level), local languages to be specified as well as the French Language is a must have.
- Additional languages used as needed in the specific market
- As above
- Any other tasks assigned by your Manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com quoting job reference
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.