18 Sep 2016
Shop Manager Job Vacancy in a Hospitality Company
fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE : Shop Manager
Location : Nigeria
Category : Hospitality/Leisure
Job Type : Full-Time - Sourcing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B. Sc / HND in with a strong Sales and Hotel management background
- 5years Experience (3years in a similar capacity
- Computer Literate
- Good written and Oral Communication Skills
- The Shop Manager coordinates all activities within the shop. She is responsible for the overall supervision of the Assistant Shop Manager, Shop Supervisors and other Shop staff.
- The Shop Manager is also responsible for maintaining quality service delivery to the customers and ensuring all sales related conflicts are resolved amicably.
- Will be responsible for the supervision of Sales Girls, Shop Assistants, Cashiers Shop Supervisors and assistant Shop Managers.
- Responsible for preparing Duty Roster
- Ensure impeccable customer service is provided
- Responsible for ensuring employees are trained, especially when a knowledge gap is identified.
- Will ensure discipline is maintained by subordinates at all times.
- Liaise with the HR department in handling all HR related issues.
- Recommend staff for rewards, benefits and promotion
- Develop control procedures within and around the Cashiers’ Work Area and Cash Registers
- Stand-in for Cashier on emergency situations
- Authorizes and approves all complimentary sales in the absence of the Chairperson and/or DGMD
- See to it that customers’ orders are taken in a professional manner.
- Follow up with the Production Departments on all Customers’ orders, making sure the orders are properly and timely prepared to specifications.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all customer’s queries and requests.
- Providing effective leadership to employees
- Ensure strict compliance with company procedures and processes.
- Ensure daily control measures are in place within and around the Shop Area and liaise with the HR Department on lapses
- Approves all daily requisition of the Shop
- Prepares the dockets format to be used in the Shop for all sections of the Shop
- Market the GFS brand to prospects.
- Sees to the decoration of the Shop during festive seasons
- Printing of the Daily Sales Summary, Cash Report; analyses the printout, comparing same with the actual sales and value
- Daily reporting of all cash shortages/averages to Accounts Department
- Checking the daily credits and payments of credit sheet to ensure the recordings are complete and properly entered into the cashier register by the Cashiers.
- Ensure the total tallies with the Daily Cash Collection Report.
- Signing of on all customers duplicate receipts.
- Check that the daily deposits are properly entered into the cash registers by the cashiers and same reconciled with the cash collection report
- Ensure that all control sheets are duly signed off by the personnel’s on duty
- Carrying out quality control of the products and promptly escalate the findings to the control department.
- Liaise with Control Department on pricing decision on products
- Other duties and responsibilities may be added periodically
- Ability to learn and solve problems
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 2016-10-06
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.