Life is hard sometimes. But when you know this well and still move on, nothing can beat you. Here are some of the hardest life lessons people have learned in their lives. If you’ve learned these already, you’ve matured through hardship.
1. Not everybody likes you but that doesn’t mean everyone dislikes you.
2. Not all things will work out the way you planned.
3. Sometimes they just don’t love you back…And most of the time it has nothing to do with you. You’re not worthless because someone you loved doesn’t love you back.
4. No matter how much you love the person if they aren’t right for you then you should leave.
5. Listen to the people who tell you what you don’t want to hear.
6. Don’t take people for granted. You never know when they could be gone. You never know how much they mean to you until they’re gone.
7. That sometimes being courageous is going to bed and saying “I will try again tomorrow.”
8. Family isn’t always family. Sometimes family is never family. Your family are the people you care for and who care for you. Your family could be your close friends or your pets. anyone.