Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited is a commission agent/performing a task on behalf of the exporter/importer routine tasks such as Loading/unloading of goods,storage of goods,arranging local transport, obtaining payment for his Customers.
Our scope covers the area of freight forwarding and logistics services
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Approach new customers to sell the company’s international freight forwarding and sea freight services
- Promote and grow our Air and Sea freight services (both imports and exports).
- Promote the company name and values.
- Selling the company’s multimodal logistics services to new and existing clients.
face-to-face meetings to present a portfolio of multimodal services,
and to successfully win freight business with new and existing
- Achieve agreed monthly/quarterly revenue sales targets.
- Be customer focused- understand the customer’s requirements and tailor a suitable solution for their needs
- Cold calling, quoting new business and close new business.
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline of customers/ accounts.
- Reporting weekly activities and monthly achievements to your line manager.
- Updating the CRM system.
- Use own initiative to identify new sales opportunities for customers based around the world
- Achieving an agreeable target every year.
- Developing new ideas/ strategies.
- Minimum of BSc in Business Admin,Finance,Marketing or other relevant fields required
- Candidates from the freight forwarding industry are preferred
- Strong track record successfully leading and managing sales teams
- Proven track record in selling air and ocean business as well as solution selling
- Demonstrated leadership, people and process management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, especially at the executive level
- Excellent verbal, written and visual/presentation communication skills
have ability to handle multiple responsibilities — to work across many
accounts, projects, and/or issues and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment — must work well across multiple units across the company
be comfortable working with standard PC applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet) as well as using Sales Force Automation
and Knowledge Management tools
- Should be familiar with the local business etiquette and customs of the region
Job Title: Ports & Shipping Administrator
will be responsible for the administration of financial transactions
related to cargo delivery and general Shipping Services
- Responsible for cost accounting and GST calculation purposes.
- Monitoring shipping costs and updating the Voyage Economic Model accordingly.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual Shipping Services Budget based on the approved annual Shipping Plan.
- Gathering shipping market data and assisting in preparing shipping market review reports.
- Coordinating the timely shipping of orders to customers
- Producing customer specific paperwork where necessary in line with the customer procedures
- Booking in deliveries with relevant warehouses where necessary
- Invoicing dispatched orders
- Managing the performance of nominated carriers
- Processing authorised Returns and investigating credit notes as necessary
- Taking information from Marketing Support team and agreeing shipment dates, producing and checking shipment reports.
- Shipping goods based on information received from the internal customers.
- Liaising with shipping agents and freight forwarders for collection times.
- Liaising with warehouse staff to agree shipment dates and arrange haulage.
- Filing all shipping-related paperwork
- Handling internal and external enquiries.
- Liaising with customers on all matters regarding documentation and shipping
- Reporting dispatched order to the customer service and sales team
- Signing off supplier invoices as necessary
- Any other administration duties as may be reasonably required
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Ports & Shipping administration, Office Admin and any other relevant field
- 3+ years administration experience
- Previous experience in an import/export environment
- Knowledge of shipping methods and terminology
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines
- An Import and Export qualification is desirable but not necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10/10/2016