Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International
Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody
International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations
in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in
numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Title: SPS Services Coordinator
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting all service-related work
in coordination with drilling, services team at Onne and the delivery
team including UFR and FPSO package.
- Responsible for reviewing Contractor’s estimates of SORs, preparing
and following up of all Service Orders along with internal approval
- Responsible for verifying the WEN’s, the Cost Sheets and Services
invoices and maintaining the SO/SOR registers with invoiced status.
- Support Cost Control and Contracts leads in providing information needed for PMT reporting and Change Management Process.
- Responsible for supporting Package Control Manager (PCM) in
cost/budget reviews and finding means of optimizing costs wherever
- Work as back to back for the Cost controller when needed as required by PCM.
- Responsible for the preparation of close out in line with COMPANY procedures.
- To work closely with all other COMPANY team members and contractor
counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully
- To maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit.
- Responsible for reducing Services costs by checking/challenging
invoicing methods used by Contractor if not in line with the Contract,
proposing methods to reduce Services cost by finding alternative means.
- Assist PCM in the preparation of 3 months rolling, yearly and Project to Complete forecasts of Provisional Sum utilization.
- Responsible for reconciling on monthly basis all SO/SOR data with Contractor.
- Responsible in preparing internal cost dash boards for SPS Package
Management information including any potential hindrance of services at
Sites or any potential over cost on services as well as in the
Provisional Sum of the budget.
- To fully comply with security rules when travelling in NIGERIA or between sites outside of NIGERIA.
- To fully comply with site security, health and safety instructions
and to stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and
- To report any issue/anomalies (using system in place in the facility) and to make use of clients STOP WORK policy as necessary.
- To perform HSE tour when visiting other facilities.
- To ensure that relevant clients 12 golden rules for the site are adhered to.
- To ensure subordinates comply with/implement all above bullet points.
- To complete necessary training’s as set by affiliate/project plan (to be provided and tracked by HSE Lead Engineer).
- To attend monthly HSE site meeting.
- Commercial graduate degree like BBA/MBA with strong cost background
especially in management of cost reduction and cost control areas.
- English (absolutely needed), French will be considered an added asset.
- Working knowledge of Oil and Gas especially Subsea activities will be appreciated although not absolutely necessary.
- Good level of expertise with Excel, Power point & Word.
- Functional knowledge of service-based invoicing and back office processes.
- Management experience: Not necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply