- Commercial Banking provides solutions to small businesses, entry
level corporates, entrepreneurs and local businesses, as well as mature
and fast growing middle market companies.
- We help our clients grow and expand internationally,
facilitating trade with their buyers and suppliers, managing their
working capital and transactional needs, assisting them in managing
volatility (currency, commodity prices, interest rates), as well as
providing markets and corporate financing solutions when their needs
become more complex.
- In your first year we will provide you with the broadest
possible exposure to the Bank, below are some of the projects and
experiences you can expect as part of our Commercial Banking stream:
- Work directly with new clients to learn, analyse and identify opportunities to advance their business
- Map, mine and implement cross sell opportunities to expand existing client relationships
- Partner with Relationship Managers to structure and diversify client transactions
- At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role
within our Commercial Banking business. Below are some of the roles our
IG Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Portfolio Manager, Medium Enterprise
- Assistant Relationship Manager
- Markets Product Specialist, Credit
- Client Due Diligence Analyst
- Relationship Manager
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent
legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means
you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that
you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply