- Wealth Management uses a range of products and solutions to help our clients grow and protect their wealth.
- The business caters to the needs of a wide range of clients –
from individuals to small businesses and corporations. We have teams of
Investments Advisors, Insurance Specialists and Treasury Specialists,
who interact with clients and Relationship Managers providing expert
insight on global markets and specialist advice.
In your first year we will provide the broadest possible exposure to the
Bank, below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as
part of our Financial Markets stream:
- Monitor the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports for clients
- Shape the development and the way we present our wealth management products and services to clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate plans for new ways of engaging clients
At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role within
our Financial Markets business. Below are some of the roles our IG
Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Product Analyst, Bancassurance
- Product Analyst, Management Investments
- Analyst, Investment Strategy and Advisory
- Analyst, Asset Allocation
- Analyst, Advisory Platform
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent
legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means
you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that
you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply