15 Sep 2016
Standard Chartered Bank 2017 International Graduate Programme - Wealth Management
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2017 International Graduate Programme - Wealth Management
- Wealth Management uses a range of products and solutions to help our clients grow and protect their wealth.
- The business caters to the needs of a wide range of clients - from individuals to small businesses and corporations. We have teams of Investments Advisors, Insurance Specialists and Treasury Specialists, who interact with clients and Relationship Managers providing expert insight on global markets and specialist advice.
In your first year we will provide the broadest possible exposure to the Bank, below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as part of our Financial Markets stream:
- Monitor the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports for clients
- Shape the development and the way we present our wealth management products and services to clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate plans for new ways of engaging clients
- Product Analyst, Bancassurance
- Analyst, Asset Allocation
- Analyst, Advisory Platform
- Product Analyst, Management Investments
- Analyst, Investment Strategy and Advisory
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.