5 Sep 2016
Standard Chartered Bank 2017 International Graduate Programme - Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients & Corporate Finance
Job Title: 2017 International Graduate Programme - Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients & Corporate Finance
Req ID: IGCING17
- Our Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients business serves the banking needs of our global and large scale enterprise, financial institutions and government clients. Getting to know our biggest clients, their businesses and challenges is core to the work of these teams. These teams are responsible for providing global expertise and local support, and bring together the right people from across the Bank to craft the right solutions for our clients.
- Corporate Finance helps clients build their businesses through financial and strategic advice. The teams offer a range of products including Mergers and Acquisitions, Leveraged Finance, Project and Export Finance, Structured Trade Finance, Principal Finance and Structured Finance.
- This stream offers a first-year experience spanning both our Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients and Corporate Finance businesses.
- In your first year we will provide you with the broadest
possible exposure to the Bank. Below are some of the projects and
experiences you can expect as part of our Corporate & Institutional
Banking Clients and Corporate Finance stream:
- Build financial models and provide the analysis and insight on the impacts of different capital structures
- Originate deals, prepare and pitch to clients
- Work on critical research and provide insights to deal teams on key markets, industries and clients
- Work with teams across the bank to manage credit approval processes, onboard clients and take responsibility for account planning
- At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role
within our Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients or Corporate
Finance businesses. Below are some of the roles our IG Alumni have
selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Analyst, Oil & Gas
- Associate, Client Coverage
- Analyst, Metals & Mining
- Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Portfolio Analyst
- Credit Analyst
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.