15 Sep 2016
Standard Chartered Bank 2017 International Graduate Programme - Financial Markets
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2017 International Graduate Programme - Financial Markets
Our Financial Markets teams expertly deliver a variety of risk management, financing and investment solutions to our clients. Offering a full suite of fixed income, currencies, commodities and capital markets solutions, the Financial Markets business comprises Sales, Trading, Capital Markets, Asset and Liability Management, Structuring and Research.
In your first year we will provide the broadest possible exposure to the Bank, below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as part of our Financial Markets stream:
- Analyse and create pitchbooks, confirming client deals and coordinating client events as part of our Sales teams
- Support senior desk members executing and inputting hedging trades and provide pricing to sales desks as part of our Trading Teams.
- Price, test, develop and roll-out new products as part of our Structuring teams
- Provide insights on balance sheet movements, report changes in liquidity profiles and track Trading desk funding profiles as part of our ALM teams
- Junior Trader
- Liquidity Management Analyst
- Associate, Investor Sales
- Sales Associate
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.