- Retail Banking is at the forefront of the change in banking. As
the world gets more connected, the banking industry is transforming and
our Retail Banking teams are working to re-imagine banking; making it
faster, easier and more personalised.
- As a Retail Banking International Graduate you will be based in a
head office location at the core of the Retail Banking business. As a
Retail Banking IG, you will work in a central team, supporting the
franchise, not in a front line Sales or Branch based role.
- Below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as part of our Retail Banking stream:
- Contribute to the design and development of global customer acquisition programmes
- Project manage strategy standardisation across channels, segments and regions
- Run revenue forecasting and campaign analysis
- Contribute to the development of Customer Value Propositions
- Initiate, coordinate, monitor and deliver digital projects
- Develop, deploy and measure new marketing campaigns
- At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role
within our Retail Banking business. Below are some of the roles our IG
Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Product Manager, Campaign Management
- Product Manager, Digitisation
- Marketing Manager, Alliances and Mobile
- Manager, Segment Development, Personal & Preferred Banking
- Sales Performance Manager
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent
legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means
you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that
you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply