1 Sep 2016
Standard Chartered Bank Job in Nigeria for a US Law Compliance Program Officer, Africa
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: US Law Compliance Program Officer, Africa
Job ID: 524756
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Continued development and implementation of US Law Compliance Program.
- Presentation of review findings and development of recommendations designed to eliminate or mitigate risks with potential to impact SCUS’ ability to comply with laws and regulations.
- Coordinate correspondence with FCC and Business stakeholders regarding findings, risks and proposed action, and track remediation to completion.
- Oversight and management of projects as they arise, providing robust support to project stakeholders as required.
- Contribute to evolution of the Affiliate Risk Management construct, including data sourcing and analytics, metric formulation, dashboard presentation and management reporting.
- Participate in the Affiliate Risk Management Peer Review process, including conducting on-site reviews of SC Affiliate FCC programs.
- Act as the in-Africa FCC central point of contact for the US FCC team and Group stakeholders.
- Escalate relevant regional Audit, FCC Monitoring, and 1st line issues to SCB US FCC.
- The Africa USLCP Officer will support the AME USLCP Officer in:
- Day-to-day management of the USLCP and associated Protocols.
- Relationship management on Internal and External Exam Management impacting FCC.
- Recommendations to enhance ICE protocols and/or strengthen control environments.
- Creation and presentation of executive reports defining compliance and risk management actions as a result of escalated items.
- Creation of Management Information reports and metrics
- Overseeing and conducting special projects and other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.