24 Sep 2016
Supervisor Job in a Confectionery Company in Nigeria
Job Title: Confectionery Supervisor
The supervisor is accountable for the overall success of the organization,meeting and exceeding revenue and ensuring customers satisfaction by managing staff, establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to manage all areas of the organization while maintaining brand standards and needs to achieve superior levels of quality for all customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrating a positive, professional, and customer-oriented attitude about the company with co-workers, and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone, or in person.
- Constantly strive for improvements in work process and results to better meet customers expectations
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative working relationships between departments and coworkers
- Responsible for drawing up budget plans, directing and maintaining records of the day-to-day activities, taking care of the production facility and performing administrative duties
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Applicant must possess a minimum of HND in Business or related field
- 2years of applicable industry experience in Management, experience in a confectionery company will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be between the ages of 24-30years
- Excellent leadership skills with practical results in successfully coaching and leading work operations
- Paying attention to details
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion is critical to success
- Must possess strong customer oriented skills
- Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving.
- Good understanding of industry and demonstrated knowledge in the areas of financial analysis, business administration, ethical practices, marketing, business development, revenue management, and sale
- Ability to work in an organized and efficient manner with a high level of accuracy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.