26 Sep 2016
Topography/Land Surveyor Manager Job Vacancy in Port Harcourt
We specialise in few industries to allow us to provide the best services to both our clients and our candidates. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Aldelia Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Topography/Land Surveyor Manager
- Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries, reduced levels and establish benchmarks and reference points. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features for engineering, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes:
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Coordinate survey data with those of engineering design, sub-contractor personnel, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy and establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted on sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- BSC or HND in Surveying or equivalent professional qualification in associated discipline.
- Must have good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- 10-15 years experience in the construction, with good experience of managing a large site.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.