5 Sep 2016
TS Service Engineer Job at Tetra Pak
cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Job Title: TS Service Engineer
Job Ref: C-LAG00001Q
As a Service Engineer you are part of a team but the majority of the time will be spent out working with our customers. To be successful in this position the candidate must enjoy to work independently, remotely and to travel a lot, sometimes working outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs. This means that the candidate may not meet physically that often with manager and colleagues. A Service Engineer is in regular contact with customers, colleagues, Technical Key Account Managers, Team Leader and FSO Area Manager.
- Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyers.
- Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QTIM processes.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service. Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TP’s reputation is sustained.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with Mechatronics background
- Computer skills
- Automation and Process skills
- Ability to speak and write English an French language
- Installation, maintenance /work service background
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.