- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goal
- Ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Drawing up proposals for prospective businesses
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Business degree or Business skills preferred
- Must have good writing and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Must be able to draft business proposals
120,000 Naira monthly
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2016.