Vuzela Limited is a professional services company with expertise in ISO
9001-2015 Quality Management Systems, and is accredited by Standards
Organization of Nigeria (SON) as a Management Systems Consultant and
Vuzela Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Business Development Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the
clients/company’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and
budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive
the business forwards through key marketing channels.·
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the
digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the
communication and business objectives of the company
- To be responsible for managing all client communications to
drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to
correct performance within cost effective targets.
- To be responsible for planning/improving the design, usability
content and conversion points of the client’s websites and for the
promotion and growth of the clients web properties.
- To be responsible for identifying and prioritizing digital
marketing objectives, creating and communicating Marketing targets /
- To review the performance of all sites and for campaign
reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed
and to ensure delivery of ROI
- To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views,
unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat
- To interpret brand parameters and goals and set up a vision for achieving them through communication vehicles.
- To be responsible for managing online branding, communications
and campaigns by website, email marketing, building the online
community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and
third party providers and drive marketing best practice within the
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and
its products and services to ensure that a professional company and
brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- To work as part of a wider team to drive traffic to the website
and achieve the departmental standards and organizational objectives.
- To work together with other departments and divisions within the
organization to identify any process improvements and improve
standards, efficiency and profitability.
- To analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate
reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment
for the clients.
- To implement and monitor SEO and PPC strategy to drive traffic
and conversion rates· To manage the use of digital media to support the
company’s product strategy
- To take responsibility for managing significant digital
marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within budget and
- Minimum Masters Degree from a reputable university in Business Administration.
- Have 15 years proven working experience in Digital Business Development in Telecommunications Industry.
- Clear understanding of Operations at Top Management Level.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and online PR in an agency or consumer branding environment.
- Search engine experience and the ability to generate inbound
links from the internet, Proficiency using tools to track and report on
response rates, traffic and pick up, PPC marketing and banner
advertising Experience, Campaign management Experience through e.g.
Google Ad Words, Ad Mob, Email, Experience of budgeting, reporting and
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to engage with and love our brand.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand.
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.,
- Experience of digital content management, Familiarity with brand marketing sites, Excellent copywriting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com