20 Sep 2016
Wanikoo Global Resources Limited Job Vacancies in Nigeria
They are recruiting for the following job positions:
Job Title: Sales Manager
* Ensure clear company processes are in place.
* Identify and appoint official country distributors in African markets and provide appropriate information for setting up new customers accounts in line with agreed distributor's expectations.
* Agree export prices / payment modalities / trading terms with customers in line with procedure.
* Collect orders from customers and ensure product availability on agreed time.
* Establish proven customer payment from bank and prepare invoice of the order.
* Arrange for registration of trademarks of products and all other documents in export countries.
* Clarify any special requirements from customers and relate back to the company.
* Forward the proforma invoice to the export logistics department for loading / stuffing arrangement.
* Follow up on customer order shipment until delivery for effective customer service.
* Ensure good customer relationship management / regular status update.
* Arrange samples and send to customers for test marketing
* Minimum of B.Sc. Purchasing and Supply or Social Sciences; MBA will be an advantage.
* 5 – 9 years working experience in a similar role.
* Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
* Membership of Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) Chartered.
* Good knowledge of ports operations and the Nigerian freight system.
* Good knowledge of inventory management, planning and organising skills.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Fluency in French Language COMPULSORY.
Job Title: PURCHASING MANAGER
* To develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
* To track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
* Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
* Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
* Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
* Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
* To help assess, manage and mitigate risks
* Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
* Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
* To monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
* To help with monitoring and forecasting stock levels
* Researching and identifying new products and suppliers
* To assess tenders from potential suppliers
* To assist with negotiating prices and agreeing contracts and ensure suppliers deliver on time
* To help keep up the company with market trends.
* Minimum of HND/ B.Sc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
* Proven working experience as purchasing manager
* Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
* Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
* A knack for negotiation and networking
* Working experience of vendor management software
* Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
* Solid judgement along with decision making skills
* Strong leadership capabilities
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward cv with position as subject of
mail to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 13/12/2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.