WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the
international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the
Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also
Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in
Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the
International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which
they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and
Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants
based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Planning & Scheduling Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job number: WTSOA11345
- The Senior Project Scheduler within the Team is responsible for
working closely with the Project and Construction Management teams to
develop and maintain a last tract resource loaded development schedule.
The position reports to the Project Services Manager. and is responsible
for such essential duties as outlined below:
- Develop schedule control policies and procedures and ensure they
are followed by engineering and installation contractors scheduling
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software and ensuring compatibility with other contractors
- Capture new work into summary schedule and make adjustments to overall master schedule weekly as necessary.
- Facilitate, prepare and participate in regular weekly schedule reviews.
- Develop and maintain accurate project records involving all schedule activity throughout the life of the project.
- Trouble shoot and monitor potential schedule conflict and advise proper management on timely basis.
- Track separately development of EPC contract and schedule latest start dates to meet program completion schedule.
- Develop, monitor, maintain and present detailed critical patch schedule necessary to meet December 2018 completion date.
- Develop milestones compatible with meeting December 2018
completion dates. Work with construction, engineering and contractors to
address all items effecting completion date and develop recovery
program as needed.
- Develop project dashboard, keep updated and present at weekly meetings.
- Advise Senior Management of any slippage in project activities
and any off schedule activities that may affect approved project
- Work with the Engineering and Installation Contractors to integrate multiple schedules into master project schedule.
- Minimum 5 years scheduling/planning subsea pipeline development
of new project programs from the beginning to completion of project
- Develop and maintain summary schedule reports detailing milestones and critical path analysis on a monthly basis.
- Work with engineering and installation contractor’s staff to
ensure consistency and accuracy in scheduling and estimating to ensure
accuracy in overall master schedule detailing overall project execution
- Prepare list of all procurement items and show how each effect overall schedule
- Keep track of Installation Contractor front items and progress in relations to early start of Installation engineering.
- Ten to Fifteen years of experience using project pipeline scheduling software.
- BS Engineering or other relevant construction based major
- Subject matter expert using various software programs to create and manage piepline integrated master schedule
- Proficient in the use of MS suite or software
- Possess a PMP, PMI, or CAPM certification.
- Experience in scheduling mega subsea pipeline development projects
- Experience in working with earned methodologies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply