ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable
utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve
their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group
of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about
ABB is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Project Sourcing Engineer
- ABB Control Technologies provide the systems, products and
software necessary for integrating ABB’s automation and power offerings.
- We are looking for a Sourcing Engineer to join the team and
makes contribution to the procurement activities in cost, budget and
You will report to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities are not limited to, but include the following :
- Formalize the sourcing plan according to FCM including T&C
review with key equipment supplier and Supplier qualification and aligns
project supply chain activities with organization supply chain
- Apply project procurement procedures and plans and ensures appropriate implementation and compliance by the procurement team.
- Monitor the project procurement status and updates ABB project management Supply Chain management
- Document general and special conditions for use on all project
purchase documents, project procurement procedures, and project
procurement plans and ensures compliance.
- Collaborates with project team on supplier identification and selection
- Project procurement and planning which includes developing,
scheduling, estimating, forecasting, and budgeting for submission to the
- Work with project manager to develop project procurement plan
and execute the procurement plan, include sourcing & negotiation,
T& C sign off with supplier, pricing bench marking.
- To be considered for the role, you need to have a Bachelor’s
degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management with at least 3 years
experience in project sourcing , Supply Chain Management. Possess strong
interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- You must have a customer service and results oriented and mindset.
- Has a strong negotiation management experience with SCM contract, finance and legal knowledge is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply