Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a startup telecom
infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting
base stations for telecom majors. Due to internal vacancies, they are
looking to hire suitably qualified candidate to fill the position
Job Title: AC Technician
- AC technician shall be responsible for the installing,
maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and
- Reviewing of blueprints.
- Installing air conditioning systems.
- Making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
- Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment.
- Testing systems for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs.
- Maintaining tools.
- Ordering supplies.
- OND in relevant Course
- Apprenticeship or on-the-job training; Certification
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience on related job.
- Strength, agility and manual dexterity
- Customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and problem solving personality.
- Ability to tolerate working indoors or outdoors in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with sometimes aggravated customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted