4 Oct 2016
AC Technician Jobs in a Startup Telecom Infrastructure Company in Nigeria
Job Title: AC Technician
- AC technician shall be responsible for the installing, maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Reviewing of blueprints.
- Installing air conditioning systems.
- Making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
- Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment.
- Testing systems for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs.
- Maintaining tools.
- Ordering supplies.
- OND in relevant Course
- Apprenticeship or on-the-job training; Certification
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience on related job.
- Strength, agility and manual dexterity
- Customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and problem solving personality.
- Ability to tolerate working indoors or outdoors in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with sometimes aggravated customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.