31 Oct 2016
Accountant Job in a Leading Construction Company in Lagos
WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Construction Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He/She will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the construction industry.
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control, accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss responsibility
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable administrative experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Real Estate Accountant" as subject of their email and mail.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.