WFO Roedl & Partner – Our client, a leading Construction company is
looking for a reliable qualified Senior Accountant who will combine
technical responsibilities with professionalism and apply expert
knowledge of the construction industry.
WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Construction Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented
individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
He/She will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an
accountant in the construction industry.
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control,
accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal
control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable administrative experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial
commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Real Estate Accountant” as subject of their email and mail.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.