Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate
development company that provides the highest number of decent,
accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing
Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to
secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income
level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous
growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise
very effective means of accommodation.
Adron Homes and properties is recruiting for seasoned chartered accountant to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management
accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary
and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with
Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and
procedures. Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting
workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- Keeping by all team members responsible. Co-ordinate daily,
weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and
up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial
Controller on requirement of funds required.
- A graduate with B.Sc in Accounting, 5 years work experience and ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
- Applicants must reside in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.