14 Oct 2016
Accountant Job in Lagos at Maxima Productions Company
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/14/2016 03:34:00 pm Tags: Accounting Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Maxima Productions Company
high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Maxima Productions Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Facilitate budget defense sessions
- Collate approved unit budgets and contribute actively to the management of budget spends
- Ensure accurate generation of the trial balance and other profitability reports on a regular basis for relevant personnel
- Monitor actual activity and performance levels against the approved budget and make recommendations to the unit head to ensure the budget objectives are achieved
- Track and flag all outstanding receivables/payables in line with company policies and procedures
- Maintain relationship with bank and carry out periodic bank reconciliations
- Review transaction entries to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure all unit heads are provided with relevant and adequate information to guide the management of their product, profitability and costs
- Receive vendor invoices and ensure prompt processing for payment
- Ensure accurate entries for all financial accounting operations
- Ensure effective management, maintenance and upgrade of the general ledger as required
- First degree or its equivalent in Financial Accounting or any related field
- Banking Operations and Liaising Skills
- Budgeting and Control Procedures and Standards
- Financial Reporting and Analysis Skills- Including Collection & Interpretation of Financial Data
- Knowledge of Accounts Codes and Charts of Accounts.
- Knowledge of the Complete Cycle of Transaction in Financial Processes
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.