21 Oct 2016
Accounting Job Position in Lagos at Deloitte
development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is recruiting to fill the an Accounting job position in Lagos below:
Job Title: Governance, Regulatory and Risk
Requisition code: GRR Specialist
- The ideal candidate must possess the technical expertise to provide outstanding services to our clients.
- An internal auditor who will add value and improve clients’ processes by delivering a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of client’s risk management, control and governance processes.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Collaborate with other teams to create governance, risk and regulatory solutions to clients
- Apply technical knowledge to manage clients’ services across various areas or functions
- Integrate technical expertise and business understanding to deliver excellent solutions to clients
- Consult with team members and other organizations, clients and vendors as required
- A Bachelor's degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or any related course from a reputable university in Nigeria (or overseas)
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Possession of ICAN, ACCA, CIA or any other relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Effective decision making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidate should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.