28 Oct 2016
Admin/Marketing Officer Vacancy at Janchine Nigeria Limited
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/28/2016 09:40:00 pm Tags: Administrative Jobs , Administrative-Jobs , Janchine Nigeria Limited , Lagos Jobs , Marketing Jobs
unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Janchine Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Admin/Marketing Officer
Industry: An Aluminum Steel Industry.
- An Experienced Admin/Marketing Officer with an engaging role that will ignite strengths in administrative and marketing support, social media coordination, customer service and problem solving.
- A bright individual who can confidently make decisions and turn out results.
- Anticipate and respond to the administrative needs of the Divisional Sales Manager and Sales Reps
- Assist with graphic, website and marketing material development
- Coordinate trade shows and follow up after completion of shows
- Develop new strategies to maximize social media exposure
- Conduct product/ market research and competitor surveys
- Update social media content on various sites; monitor and report on competitive social media activities
- Prepare/ update sales presentations, sell sheets and trade show documents
- Provide professional marketing, sales and customer service support
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required
- High degree of organization, detail focus and initiative
- Strong follow up/ follow through skills.
- Flexible and upbeat personality.
- Must be Familiar with the regulatory bodies (Agency).
- Minimum 2 years of Import/ Sales/ Marketing Administration experience a must
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Experience with social media, web content and management tools.
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 5th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.