28 Oct 2016
Airtel Nigeria Job for a Budget Control & Analysis Manager
affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
Airtel Nigeria recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Budget Control & Analysis
- The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the support of the budget control process by ensuring no budget overspend without approval; accurate coding of OAF/CAF and adherence to FDOA.
OAF/CAF expense analysis and processing:
- Ensure that all OAF/CAF are processed within TAT defined. Any rejection must be stated with clear reasons and follow up must be ensured with the respective users for closure
- Engage with all stakeholders for quarterly budgets submissions and respective approvals from HQ
- Adhere to AOP/ F&F and ensure that there is no overspend without approval
- Drive capex utilization with NW to ensure all PRs are converted to POs
- Ensure AOP/revised AOP is strictly adhered to, flash & forecast reviewed and submitted promptly
- Ensure the month end business review presentation submitted as per due date
- Ensure that OAFs are approved in line with FDOA and any violation of FDOA is escalated for prompt resolution
- Weekly update of CAF/OAF trackers
- OPEX Tracker
- Other HQ reporting as may be required
- Weekly updates on capex utilization spend
- OAF/CAF conversion to PO
- A University Degree/HND in Accounting.
- Relevant 3- 5 years of varied experience in Finance preferable in a FMCG/Consumable/Telecoms environment
- Customer centricity; drive to achieve results and delight the customer
- Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders/users
- Good with people - calm mien, good at building relationships
- Well spoken
- Appearance - formal/customer facing always
- Professional examination stage 1 (ICAN/ACCA)
- Use of microsoft office Excel & Word
- Use of oracle for accounting would be an added advantage
- Ability to work under considerable pressure and stiff timelines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.