Anabel Group – Our Group is investing in fields and platforms that serve
to rebuild the Nigerian Nation and expand it’s potentials as an
Anabel Group is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Location: Lagos, Abuja
- The primary role of the Business Development consultant is to
prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or
other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets
for sales and provide support that will continually improve the
- Business Development consultants work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since
it is the business consultant’s responsibility to develop the pipeline
of new clients attending a business seminar organized by the company.
This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services
the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors. While the
exact responsibilities will vary from company to company,
The main duties of the Business Development consultant can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Public Speaking, Research, Writing,
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales
Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory
Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM,
and Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th December, 2016.