Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business
software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers
including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and
industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Applications Sales Representative Nigeria /Territory Sales Manager
Job ID: 160016FZ
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners
to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical
territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing
direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very
complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills
in area of specialization.
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience.
- Successful sales track record.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply