31 Oct 2016
AppZone Limited Job Vacancy for a Accounts Payable Officer
AppZone is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
- Responsible for the process of internal and external customers’ payment.
- Oversees the management of Petty Cash officers.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Responsible for preparing staff payroll.
- Liaising with LSIR/FIRS on tax issues and other statutory remittances.
- Posting of transactions and preparation of reports using Accounting software applications.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Keeping and updating tangible asset register.
- Responsible for banking transactions
- Responsible for reconciliation of banks.
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
- Minimum of HND or BSc in Accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
- At least 3 years related work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting packages.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.