4 Oct 2016
Asset/Inventory Coordinator Job in a Telecoms Service Company
Job Title: Asset/Inventory Coordinator
Job Reference: 1140
Function: Supply chain
- Control the inward / outward movement of goods to / from the Store / Warehouse.
- Undertake regular audits of the Store / Warehouse to provide an assurance that all movements have been correctly recorded.
- Build profiles of the NCS sites and from statistical analysis identify sites where consumption is questionable.
- Provide monthly assurance reports to the GM.
- Undertake site visits to gain awareness of activities and report on any perceived shortcomings.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Heads of Departments and Senior Management.
- Maintain a database of all goods movements to NCS sites (includes AGO fuel consumption and monitoring of generator performance / maintenance).
- Tertiary qualification in Audit, Information Management, Stock Control.
- 3-5 years work experience
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Ability to analyze statistics, build databases.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.