Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the
Telecoms service industry to recruit suitably qualified candidate to
manage and improve efficiency for its operations in Nigeria in the
job position below:
Job Title: Asset/Inventory Coordinator
Job Reference: 1140
Function: Supply chain
- Control the inward / outward movement of goods to / from the Store / Warehouse.
- Build profiles of the NCS sites and from statistical analysis identify sites where consumption is questionable.
- Provide monthly assurance reports to the GM.
- Undertake site visits to gain awareness of activities and report on any perceived shortcomings.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Heads of Departments and Senior Management.
- Undertake regular audits of the Store / Warehouse to provide an assurance that all movements have been correctly recorded.
- Maintain a database of all goods movements to NCS sites
(includes AGO fuel consumption and monitoring of generator performance /
- Tertiary qualification in Audit, Information Management, Stock Control.
- 3-5 years work experience
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Ability to analyze statistics, build databases.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply