Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the
leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs
for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and
Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
professional opportunities for career advancement, good working
environment and competitive remuneration.
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) seeks applications from qualified persons for the position under the Global Fund Tuberculosis (TB) Grant- New Funding Model:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- NTBLCP (TB Grant)
Reporting to: The National Coordinator- NTBLCP and ARFH M & E Coordinator
- Provide technical support and oversight on monitoring and evaluation of the Global Fund TB project
- Ensure that the implementation of monitoring and evaluation
activities are in line with the project’s implementation plan and meets
the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- Facilitate the preparation/production of project reports,
journal publications, proposal writing and assessment reports, human
success stories and quarterly fact sheets.
- Provide technical support to the project and NTBLCP and other
Government of Nigeria entities in the conduct of surveys for TB
programs, including development of survey instruments, survey
implementation, data analysis and report writing under the guidance of
the M&E coordinator.
- Provide continuous technical lead to project team on data
management and regularly analyze state data, highlight important
programmatic gaps and coordinate with program management and others in
addressing these gaps.
- Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to
project sites, including the conduct of data verification and
validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system,
project’s training database and programmatic progress updates that
documents achievements on a regular basis.
- Provide technical support to state M & E officers in
ensuring that programmatic data/indicators are accurately captured, and
reported according to set guidelines.
- Represent and make appropriate presentations to stakeholders at
various fora on program achievements and deliverables and other M&E
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework,
tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data
- Support monitoring activities to project sites,
collation/analysis of monitoring reports for program feedback and
- Conduct operational research activities and participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams as applicable.
- Applicants must have a University degree in any of the following
related field: Medicine, Pharmacy, Statistics, Epidemiology,
Demography and Public Health with advanced skills in quantitative
methods, statistical analysis, evaluation research design etc. A
master’s degree in public health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in
HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria or related fields and programs in
developing countries: and working experience with Global Fund, USAID or
any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Applicant’s experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive
Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord
document) explaining suitability for the job; to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline 1st November, 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile
phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional
referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone
numbers. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).