Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products,
technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By
being the service company that best anticipates, understands and
exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir
Performance. The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80
countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill,
produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources.
Baker Hughes is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Job Number: 1607414
Location: Port Harcourt
Employment Status: Full Time Regular (Local).
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Develop and maintain process of planning, designing, budgeting
and implementing integrated security solutions for all new, refurbished
and current BHI facilities.
- Lead the regulatory security program for BHI to include CFATS, CTPAT, NRC, TSA, ATF and International Programs.
- Program to include, but not limited to standardization, operational security requirements, training and reporting.
- Conducts risk assessments of new and existing facilities.
- Develops system standards and applications for physical security vendors.
- Provides cost benefit/return on investment analysis and other metrics for proposed security systems.
- Reviews emerging systems and technologies for present and future applications.
- Interacts and coordinates with facility managers, security coordinators and management on physical security matters.
- Designs and implements security programs to prevent, detect, or
react to known or suspected threat and/or criminal activity against the
- Assists with the development of written procedures and posts orders describing the operation of all physical security systems.
- Acts as the Supply Chain Security Lead.
- Serves as the lead liaison with government regulatory security officials.
- Manage Technical Security to ensure all physical security projects are on time and in compliance with BHI standards
- Ensure BHI security programs and asset protection levels remain aligned to support their business goals.
- Maintain continual contact with the Business Leadership to
proactively monitor changes in business practices that have a
potentially adverse effect on their threat/risk profile.
- Maintain professional liaison relationships with local, state, and federal law enforcement and government regulators.
- Leads or participates in the process to identify risks related to security.
- Formulates and implements policies or initiatives to mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Security Management –
Conducting and management of investigations, physical security and/or
law enforcement function including access control and background
- Excellent time management and organizational skills a must.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently to consult with customers,
consultants, and company management in establishing vision for corporate
- Good employee relations skills and supervisory experience.
- Oil & Gas Industry experience is preferred.
- Experience deploying enterprise solutions.
- Corporate security experience is a must.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and the ability
to coordinate multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast paced
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply